This gimmick built into this box enables you to perform an instantaneous transposition so impossible it will cause audiences to question their own eyes.
This gimmick built into this box enables you to perform an instantaneous transposition so impossible it will cause audiences to question their own eyes. This close-up effect creates the same visual surprise as a large-scale stage illusion.
- Place a star-shaped ring and a coin into the transparent box, and cover with the lid. Insert a sword into the box, passing through the coin's hole.
- Both ends of the sword protrude from the box at the top and bottom, so it is impossible to remove the 50 yen coin from the sword.
- With a single shake of the box, the coin is released, and the ring magically penetrates onto the sword in its place!
- Instructions include an alternate presentation in which your spectator selects an object to penetrate off the sword.
- Use any coins with a hole in the middle or a metal washer. Please refer to the enclosed instruction sheet for details.
Why is this Tenyo trick in our collection?
- Nice and visual and a lot of fun.
Watch the video demo: