12 in stock
The magician displays 3 mummies (colours may vary to those shown) of equal size and shapes, and a sarcophagus.
He asks a spectator to place a mummy of his choice secretly inside the sarcophagus, to put the sarcophagus (lid closed) back onto the table and to put away the other two mummies.
Now, without either touching the coffin or going near the table, the magician reveals the colour of the mummy inside the sarcophagus.
- Easy to do, can be immediately repeated.
- Pocket size. Take anywhere you go.
- The sarcophagus is 9cm x 3.5cm (3.5 inches x 1.4 inches).
This is a classic trick that has been loved for generations. Ancient Egyptian mummies and magic, what’s not to love!
Karl Edler is credited with credited with creating the first version of this trick in 1902 and there have been many variations ever since costing from a few pounds to well over a 100. We are happy this is a quality version at the best price point. Remember:
- The effect is simple and super easy to perform.
- You cannot see inside the sarcophagus.
- You do not need to touch the sarcophagus or even be close to it.
- Your spectator really does have a free choice.
- It can be repeated again and again and you always get it right.